Monday, December 24, 2007

My Office. Wilderness Quest


So, I have one of the greatest jobs ever ever. This winter I returned to Wilderness Quest to work with troubled kids who deal with drug addiction. I go hiking with these kids and help them through their problems. We learn survival skills and we sleep under the stars every single night. I did this all summer long and I loved it. I was there today for Christmas Eve and it was amazing. One of the kids even said, "I wouldn't want to have Christmas any where else but here, with you guys, getting better." Yeah, that was pretty rewarding. The weather was very cold even though we only got snowed on once, but as you can see the beutiful G.O.D. (great out doors) never fails me. I love it.

1 comment:

Jordan Huntington said...

Jason I do not think I ever told you how proud I am of you for doing this. this was a great gift of service and really has made a difference in so many lives already. you have so much to offer and these boys are lucky to have you there. thank you for doing such a wonderful thing with your time and life. you will do great things and are doing great things. remember who you are..haha.