Monday, December 17, 2007

Tchau. Lamb



Well it has come to a peaceful rest. The "Lion and Lamb" show is over. Lamb and I had our last show on Monday the 10th. It was a good show and we got several visits from some of our friends. Our radio show made for lots of stories and laughs. I will most likely be continuing a just Lion show in January, but will it be the same without Lamb? No not at all. He was the one who sung along with all the music. It was he who sung the intro to Leon's Bible. What will I do? I will go on. Just listen and give me some support. Maybe I will have tryouts for a new co-host. well. Lamb you're off to bigger and better fish. Go get them in Canada. Much love. Don't forget when Lion and Lamb laid together.

1 comment:

Jordan Huntington said...

you guys make music smile.