Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Grunkmas with the Davis Family

Merry Christmas! Today was the day, the great Christmas. I had lots of good times and laughs with my amazing family (plus great food).  The holiday started off early as we still at an old age had a hard time staying asleep. The thought of Santa's visit is just too much for a Davis mind. So random funny story to help you get to know my mother. See this picture of a blender. My mother gave this to me last May for my birthday. When I was headed back to Snow College I couldn't find it anywhere. Now, fast forward to Christmas '07. My last present I unwrapped was the same blender. She still knows how to surprise me.
"Mom this is the same blender that you got me for my birthday."

1 comment:

Meg said...

I think this is one of my favorite Elaine Davis stories ever.