Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Pretty big news

Well life is good and it just got a whole 
lot better!
On March 29th I took my girlfriend on a picnic.
It was very nice. We brought Juice.
Well, actually we made the juice there.
&
We brought some sandwiches.

Because I love her so much I decided to also bring a ring.
As she laid on her belly facing away from me.
I placed the ring box open and in between us.
I asked, "do you love me?"
She replied, "Yes."
Then I asked, "Do you love me enough to marry me?"
She turned around and saw the ring.
She said Yes!

3 comments:

Lindsey Porter said...

this is so cute. i am so happy for you. really. you are one lucky guy. and she is one lucky girl.
you are beautiful together.

tifsong said...

i am so happy for you!

Jd & Katie said...

Congrats! That is exciting.